Philadelphia Amtrak derailment claims
On May 12, 2015, multiple deaths and injuries resulted from a derailment and crash of Amtrak Train 188, bound to New York from Washington with 238 passengers and five crew members aboard.
To learn more how we can help victims and their families, click here or call us immediately at (215) 765-8181.
Philadelphia's Go-To Injury Lawyer
Welcome to The Law Offices of Lenard A. Cohen, P.C. I hope you find my website helpful and informative and that you will consider contacting me in the future if you ever find yourself, a client, colleague or friend in need of legal representation.
As a legal practitioner, I have been representing injured individuals since 1984. While the laws have changed over the years, the impact of a serious injury to an injured individual has not. Whether your injury occurred in the workplace, from an auto or other type of accident, or a defective product, I know all too well how important and personal a client’s case is to them. Dealing with insurance companies can be intimidating, frustrating and time-consuming. You should be able to look to your lawyer for guidance as you encounter obstacles while recovering from your injuries or adjusting to life with long-term disabilities.
When you need a lawyer, choosing the right one to represent your interests and advocate your rights can make all the difference in the world. I know this from my many years of experience representing injured individuals and working in the profession. I know how challenging it can be to evaluate a lawyer’s capabilities and make that all important hiring decision.
All lawyers are not the same and big is not always better. My principles and philosophy as a legal professional are unwavering:
- Offer the highest level of professional advice with the utmost integrity and respect
- Provide superior client service;
- Work directly with each client to provide the required personal attention;
- Communicate regularly. I believe communication is one of the most important aspects of the relationship with your attorney and one of the most often overlooked. During a difficult time of your life, knowing where you stand and being able to reach your attorney when necessary can be very comforting and is what you should receive as a client.
- When you hire The Law Offices of Lenard A. Cohen, P.C., you work directly with me, Lenard Cohen. It is that simple. I believe the relationship between a lawyer and a client deserves the promise of competence and personal attention.
I invite you to peruse my website, welcome your inquiries, and hope you find some piece of information that is of value to you. My goal is to get my clients what they deserve so they can move on with their lives, put the past behind them with self-respect and dignity, and hold onto a sense of hope for the future.
NO COST FOR INITIAL CASE EVALUATIONS
- Worker’s comp blog